Wednesday, February 1, 2017

FEBRUARY 1ST & I'M FEELING GREEN!!!!!!!

February 1st. we are on our way to Spring and I'm feeling the green.  It is still white outside, we got some snow  yesterday, but in my heart the world is green.



Soon we will see the lushness of nature brimming out all over the farm.  I love green, the sight of it and the smell.  I love to touch it and take it's beauty in.



I adore green food, fruit, veggies and yummy desserts.  There is something so serene about green.




Green is the new black in fashion.  When I paint my nails green I always think of the Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz.  Say what you will about her, the lady could wear green.





Green in the home is like bringing nature inside.  A plush sofa, green china, a stove.  And a splash of green outside is simply valhalla.


But the best green of all is the green of nature.  No one can copy that majestic colour it is a gift.

1 comment:

  1. I love green, just went back to turquoise hair, I missed it too much!

    ReplyDelete