Wednesday, September 13, 2017

DUNDAS ARTISAN MARKET DONE!!!






We did the Dundas Artisan Market on Sunday Sept. 10.  Exhausting setting this one up.  Beautiful day weather wise.






Lots of people coming through, My Hippie Heart did not do as good as last year.  Feather + Skye did well, I am very happy for Natasha about that, it gives a new business that boost it needs.

I could have sold those elephant tapestries I bought on eBay for $5.99 each 10 times over!









It was still nice to be out with Natasha doing the shows.  We are at the Cambridge International Festival on Sept. 23, a much larger venue, fingers crossed.  We will have a double bohemian tent for that one too.  I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it went OK, even if you didn't do as well as you did last year.

    ReplyDelete