Thursday, December 28, 2017

COLD THURSDAY...A VIEW FROM MY WORKSPACE!!!

It is incredibly cold here in Southern Ontario.  So cold that for the first time I have not gone out to get any bargains.  I may just pay full price for wrapping paper next year.

I have been cozied up in my office/closet workspace today, a hot cup of coffee and some homemade biscotti catching up on some work with my website, Etsy shop and putting clothes away.



My little room is housing some of my Etsy pieces right now.  Unfortunately living on a farm, we do share the space with the mice.  In my studio, I have found in the past that anything felt left out can be eaten so I protect my Blessing Birds and Tomtes by bringing them inside for the winter.




In front of my desk I have this pretty picture of geese.  I held on to this poster for over 20 years and finally found a place for it.  I have it framed and I just love it.  Some candid relaxed photos of Marilyn hang in the hall and there is always a dog or 2 or 5, lying someone near me.



A little light reading, my flying pig and a set of HEAR NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL owls.

That is my "View From My Room".  Got a view you love, I would love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment