Wednesday, January 10, 2018

POP UP SHOPS!!!!!!

I am looking into doing some POP UP SHOPS this summer for MY HIPPIE HEART Kimonos.


It would be nice to find some spaces to set up with just my Kimonos and Kaftans and not a lot of other Artisans with different mediums.



I did several Artisan show and Festivals last summer and it was exhausting.  So many different Artists and unfortunately many times the people who put on these shows just want to sell spaces so I find myself there with dozens of other seller who I have nothing in common with which does not attract the people who would be interested in my pieces.



I would love to be "mobile" one day with a cute little Hippie Bus but that would not be for some time, right now it is just a dream.

Having never done  a POP UP SHOW I really am not sure how it works.  If anyone out in Blogging Land has done one let me know I am interested to see if they are successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment