Thursday, May 3, 2012

FINALLY.........SUNSHINE!


Finally! I went out on the porch this morning and it was warm. The sun was shining through the trees and it was bliss.





Rufus is enjoying his morning. I have only seen him from the porch. He is so fascinated with the squirrels that he is running around with his head up in the air following them. I don't know what he would do if he got one, hopefully that is not his goal. He was so tired yesterday from running around all morning he slept most of the afternoon.



I am cleaning the screen-in room today, I don't know how it gets so dusty over the winter but it is an all day job. I am taking advantage of this sunny morning to have breakfast on the big porch and browse through my decorating magazines that have been piling up. I am having a healthy breakfast of greek yogourt, kiwi and bananas, although I felt like a coffee today, I usually drink tea. I found a list online of the best foods for you not only for your weight but for your health. I love all of these foods so I am incorporating them into my meals everyday. Here is the list.

Edamame-Green Soybeans
Sweet Potatoes
Kiwis
Apples
Salmon
Quino-a Nutty Grain, it is delicious, like rice.
Yogourt
Eggs
Olive Oil
Lentils

Well, I had better get going and not waste a single minute of this beautiful day. Maybe I will see Rufus in his travels. Have a lovely day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. You have a gorgeous blog, very pretty. Is that your dog named Rufus? Too cute, I have an uncle named Rufus, he's kind of cute too!! :0
    ~~Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always feel energized by the sun. Rufus is adorable! Have a blessed magickal day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad the sun has shone on your wonderful farm. The pictures are just lovely. Rufus seems to have a full time job with those squirrels. lol. I know what King does when he catches wild animals. Eeewwww!

    Your breakfast looks wonderful and thank you for sharing those mega healthy foods.

    ReplyDelete