Sunday, August 12, 2012

MY GYPSY TEA & TAROT PARTY!


Well my darling friends, I had mentioned before the lovely Dog Rescue that brought us our babies Rufus & Daisy.
The sweet Brenda who founded and runs this Rescue out of the goodness of her big heart is such a wonderful, caring human being that I have decided to have a fundraiser for her and RESCUE DOGS MATCH.

I am having a GYPSY TEA & TAROT PARTY. Here are the tickets I made, what do you think, will they attract an audience? I hope so. There will be readings, lots of great food, and door prizes of the Supernatural kind. Every penny will go to help the lovely dogs in their search for homes.

It will be a lot of fun and I wish all of you could be there although I know with distance that is impossible. Please stop over and visit the RESCUE DOGS MATCH website. Brenda is working so hard to attract some attention to her cause and visitors are always welcome.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, love your tickets, look wonderful. Bless your heart for rescuing and helping the Rescue dogs, makes my heart happy. Good Luck, will check out the site for sure, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card looks wonderful.Good luck raising some funds.I know the fur babies you were blessed with means so much to you.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, your tickets are fabulous!!! Should gain a lot of attention for a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tickets are very impressive. I only wish I could be there too. As you know causes like this are close to my heart as we always get our dogs from rescue centres.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sue, your tickets are amazing! I love them and the entire idea for this amazing party, from it's purpose to the food and entertainment, is a work of true creative genius. You are an amazing lady. I only wish I could attend!

    ReplyDelete