Wednesday, September 19, 2012

IT'S COMING!


Well ladies it is just four more days until my GYPSY TEA & TAROT PARTY. It really came upon me fast. Lots of cleaning to be done today, the studio is in chaos because I have been working on Halloween things for my Shop.


Soon my home will be filled with 35 wonderful witchy women (and a few men!) We will be enjoying a magical evening around the fire ( it is suppose to get cool so first time using the woodstove this year). Cards will be read, stories will be shared and lots of fun to be had, I can't wait.


The Fall Goddess came to visit yesterday. A little early but still welcome.


It doesn't look like this yet in Jerseyville but there are red and gold leaves on the ground this morning.


I am kind of glad fall is raising resting here already because it will make Saturday even more magical.


So stay tuned my lovelies and send me some energy because I still have a lot to do.



4 comments:

  1. How exciting. I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was deliciously crisp out! The very best kind of Fall weather. I am very excited for your Gypsy Tea Party this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find the best images for your blog! These are too adorable! Hugs, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, one last thing...would you mind if I add that little autumn kitten to my sidebar?

    ReplyDelete