Tuesday, February 25, 2014

LALA FOR LALALOOPSY!!!!

This weekend was our beautiful little darlings 3rd. Birthday.  She is so into Lalaloopsy that of course it had to be a Lalaloopsy Birthday Party.  Since my son and daugher-in-law just had our new little guy I thought it would be nice to have it here on the farm.



 I always loved giving parties for our son.  I love kid's parties.  Once I got started on the Lalaloopsy Party it just snowballed.  I had Lala everything.  I made button cookies and Lalaloopsy cupcakes.  Those are my Lalaloopsy's sitting on the table, I like the big ones my little sweetie likes the minnies.  I found a great Lalaloopsy backdrop and little buckets and great banners, I will do another part 2 post and show the livingroom later.  I had big jars of jellybeans I decorated like Lalaloopsy candy and I covered the table with horns, bracelets, mini snowglobes, stickers, chocolate coins and candy jewellry.  We just let the kids take whatever they wanted.  Everyone had a great time and I was so proud of my little sweetie, there were no meltdowns even though she was so  excited.  When she came into the house she said " Oh, Bella it's beautiful" that made it all worth while.


Of course I had to make a Lalaloopsy Birthday Cake too.  Her favourite Lala pet is the Polar Bear so a Polar Bear cake it was.  She loved everything.  She may not remember as she gets older but there are tons of pictures to look at.  It was a wonderful day and a lot of fun to do.  Now I am finding Lalaloopsy confetti and stickers everywhere.  I think I will being cleaning up after this Lala Party for a while.

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing fun party you made. So much color and oh so good party goodies. Everywhere I look there and I see PARTY. What a lucky little girl.

    Thank you for sharing and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue, I am so utterly impressed with your party decor and treats. You are the Canadian Martha Stewart!I could never bake such adorable and I know delicious, treats. Fantastic, my lovely friend. Mina

    ReplyDelete