Wednesday, October 25, 2017

THE TOMTE'S ARE COMING

I am getting ready for the HOLIDAY HANDMADE MARKET at THE GILDED CAGE in Guelph, Ontario on November 25.  I will have lots of gorgeous kimonos but I decided to bring something else very special and close to my heart.






Being Norwegian, we celebrate Scandinavian Christmas on December 13, the mischevious is a big part of that.  The adorable, mischeviaous, little gnomes bring gifts on Christmas Eve and expect something in return.  A hot bowl of porridge with a delicious almond if they do not get that watch out.

I am bringing a village of these little guys to the show.  I adore them and each one I make seems to have their own personality.

I am sure they will be a big hit and everyone will love them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment