Monday, November 27, 2017

HANDMADE HOLIDAY MARKET ON SATURDAY!!!

The HANDMADE HOLIDAY MARKET was this past Saturday in Guelph, Ontario.  My daughter-in-law, Natasha from FEATHER + SKYE joined MY HIPPIE HEART for a day of Christmas cheer.




20 Artisans gathered with some amazing pieces.  I did not sell many Kimonos but many of my Tomtes have found new, loving homes.  These little guy had a really good time.  Now I am just getting ready on the farm for Christmans.  I am a little behind because of the new floor, the show and in general, just a bit tired from all of that work.  But, I will be done by tomorrow and I will show my decked halls on Wednesday.

Natasha has some absolutely gorgeous ONE OF A KIND bohemian hangings and Christmas ornaments.  Check out her Facebook Page FEATHER + SKYE for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment